The Junior Full-Stack Developer will be based in the Italian Head Quarter of The Schneider Group and will report directly to the IT Applications Manager.
The new resource will operate on cutting-edge technologies in a creative and stimulating context, taking care of the design, implementation, and management of software platforms to support the business activities.
More specifically, the selected candidate will manage the following tasks:
- Collection of requirements and definition of functional specifications (analysis)
- Development of software solutions (programming)
- Monitoring of application services essential to the business continuity by ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT indicators
- Proactive support to the technological development of the company Application Systems, also through the proposal of innovative solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Engineering or similar;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, possibly in multinational companies;
- Excellent knowledge of English – B2 level at least;
- Knowledge of SQL databases, Oracle as a plus;
- Knowledge of traditional development languages (i.e. Delphi, C ++) is appreciated;
- Basic knowledge of the App development on NodeJS / Angular2 technology for both the front-end and back-end components
PERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Teamwork attitude;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Proactivity and positive thinking;
PLACE OF WORK
Verrone Office, Biella province. Travels to Switzerland (min 20%) and occasionally to other countries hosting Group offices are required.