As a wool grower, you can sign up for the Authentico Integrity Scheme on your own. This entails that you will set up your own user account and are able to log back in at any time to update your farm information and contact details as and whenever something changes.
Please follow the steps to (1) create your own user account and (2) add your farm details.
- Open the Authentico registration website: https://authentico.gschneider.com/
- If you do not have a login yet, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Sign up’. If you do have an account set up, then move on with step 5.
- Fill in your email address, choose a password and click that you are not a robot, and hit the sign-up button.
- Check your email account and search for an email coming from the sender ‘Authentico’. Make sure you also check your spam folder. Within the email click on the link to confirm your email address. This will take you back to the Authentico page.
(If you did not receive an email at all, it may be that your email address is already associated with an Authentico account. Try to retrieve your password, by clicking ‘Forgot Password’ on the Authentico login page.)
- Login with your email and password you just chose in step 3.
- Fill in your contact details. This step completes your account registration to the Authentico online platform.
- Next, click on ‘add farm’ or click at the top of the page on the menu item ‘Farms’
- Fill in all your farm details.
- If you own or manage several farms, you can add each farm individually.
- For each farm, you can also add images and make a forecast on your farm’s production.
- You can always log in and make changes to your details as well as to the details of your farm as and when needed. Please make sure all information provided is up to date.