Fuhrmann NZ Market Report
Published June 28, 2018 by Helen Cameron
- CommentBoth North and South Island selling today with 8,500 bales on offer in the South and 11,300 bales in the North. The bulk of the selection in the South Island was good and average style fleece while the North Island saw ggod colour second shear 75mm plus/minus. Keen competition with China main and support from Australasian carpet mills, Sub-continent and Europe.
- FleeceAll styles up to 2.5% cheaper.
- Second ShearsAll descriptions 2.5% cheaper.
- Combing SkirtingsAll descriptions buyers favour.
- Short OddmentsAll descriptions buyers favour.
- Passings15% Passed In.
- Next AuctionNorth Island only selling 12 July with 10,000 bales on offer.
Variation %: 2.5
Second Shears Summary
Variation %: 2,5
Combing Skirtings Summary
Short Oddments Summary