Fuhrmann NZ Market Report
Published February 28, 2019 by Helen Cameron
Market tending dearer
- CommentNorth Island only selling today with 13,000 bales on offer. The selection consisted of 50 percent average style fleece and shears, 35 percent lambs average to good colour, 28.0 to 31.0 micron and 15 percent average/inferior style oddments. China/Australasian carpet mills main with support from the United Kingdom and Europe.
- FleeceGood style 4.5% dearer.
Poorer style sellers favour.
- Second ShearsAll descriptions fully firm.
- LambsFirst lambs generally 2.5% dearer.
- OddmentsAll descriptions 3.0% dearer.
- Passings4% Passed In.
- Next AuctionSouth Island only selling 7th March with 13,000 bales on offer.
Variation %: 4.5
Variation %: Sellers favour
Second Shears Summary
Variation %: Fully firm
Variation %: 2.5
Variation %: 3