Fuhrmann NZ Market Report
Published February 14, 2019 by Helen Cameron
Good style dearer, poorer style cheaper.
- CommentCombined North & South Island selling today with 13,000 bales on offer. The selection consisted of 55 percent average/poorer style fleece, 25 percent lambs good/average styles, with some better and 20 percent average/inferior style oddments. China/Australasian carpet mills main with support from India, United Kingdom and Europe.
- FleeceIn a small selection good style fleeces sellers favour.
Other styles firm.
- Second ShearsGood colour shears very firm.
Poorer colour buyers favour.
- LambsGenerally 2% cheaper.
- OddmentsAll descriptions firm.
- Passings12% Passed In.
- Next AuctionSouth Island only selling 21st February with approximately 8,700 bales on offer.
Variation %: Sellers favour.
Second Shears Summary
Variation %: Very firm
Variation %: Buyers favour.
Variation %: 2
Variation %: Firm