Fuhrmann NZ Market Report
Published October 25, 2018 by Helen Cameron
- CommentNorth Island only selling today offering 8,200 bales. The selection consisted of mainly good colour crossbred fleece and shears 33.0 to 38.0 micron plus associated oddments mainly clothing length. The competition throughout the day was slow, however most sectors were operating at these levels in a limited capacity.
- FleeceCrossbred fleece good colour and good/average colour generally 10% cheaper.
- Second ShearsAll descriptions 7% cheaper.
- OddmentsAll descriptions 9% cheaper.
- Passings25% Passed In.
- Next AuctionSouth Island only selling 15th November with 8,400 bales on offer.
Variation %: up to 10
Second Shears Summary
Variation %: 7
Variation %: 9