Fuhrmann NZ Market Report
Published October 18, 2018 by Helen Cameron
Fleece cheaper, remaining wools firm
- CommentNorth Island only selling today offering 6,830 bales. The selection was mainly crossbred and hogget fleece wools 32.0 to 39.0 micron. There was a small selection of shears 3/4″ and shorter with the balance consisting of associated oddments of average colour. China and Europe main with support from Australasian carpet mills.
- Fleece32.0 to 38.0 micron fleece 2% cheaper.
- Second Shears75/100mm and shorter all descriptions fully firm.
- Combing OddmentsAll descriptions generally firm.
- Short OddmentsAll descriptions generally firm
- Passings12% Passed In.
- Next AuctionSouth Island only selling 25 October with 9,500 bales on offer.
Variation %: 2
Second Shears Summary
Variation %: Fully firm
Variation %: Firm