Scope and responsibilities
The IT Applications Specialist will be based in the Italian Head Quarter of The Schneider Group and will report directly to the Group CIO.
The new resource will operate on cutting-edge technologies in a creative and stimulating context, taking care of the design, implementation, and management of software platforms to support the business activities.
More specifically, the IT Application Specialist will manage the following tasks:
- oversee the gathering of technical requirements and defining the functional specifications;
- manage the design and development of the customized software solutions;
- oversee the application services essential to the business continuity, monitoring and improving the effectiveness and efficiency indicators;
- support the technological development of the company application systems through the proposal of innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Engineering or similar;
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar role, in multinational companies;
- Excellent knowledge of English – C1 level at least;
- Knowledge of Oracle and NoSql databases;
- Knowledge of traditional development languages (i.e. Delphi, C ++);
- Knowledge of the App development on NodeJS / Angular2 technology for both the front-end and back-end components is highly appreciated
Personal skills required
- Teamwork attitude;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Proactivity and positive thinking;
Place of work
Verrone Office, Biella province. Travels to Switzerland (min 20%) and occasionally to other countries hosting Group offices are required.