Scope and responsibilities
The Junior full stack Developer will be based in the Italian Head Quarter of The Schneider Group and will report directly to the IT Applications Manager.
The new resource will operate on cutting-edge technologies in a creative and stimulating context, taking care of the design, implementation, and management of software platforms to support the business activities.
More specifically, the selected candidate will manage the following tasks:
- Collection of requirements and definition of functional specifications (analysis)
- Development of software solutions (programming)
- Monitoring of application services essential to the business continuity by ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT indicators
- Proactive support to the technological development of the company Application Systems, also through the proposal of innovative solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology / Engineering or similar;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, possibly in multinational companies;
- Excellent knowledge of English – B2 level at least;
- Knowledge of SQL databases, Oracle as a plus;
- Knowledge of traditional development languages (i.e. Delphi, C ++) is appreciated;
- Basic knowledge of the App development on NodeJS / Angular2 technology for both the front-end and back-end components
Personal skills required
- Teamwork attitude;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Proactivity and positive thinking;
Place of work
Verrone Office, Biella province. Travels to Switzerland (min 20%) and occasionally to other countries hosting Group offices are required.